Saturday 18 March 2017

Rally in the rain! So much is happening today I've already missed two of the things I wanted to see.. got there for the end of the pro-choice rally which had loads'a people despite the wet! (Heard there was an anti-choice person present saying horrible things, though I didn't meet him).

I so have a thing for smart guys in suits now.... damn you american tv lolRandom but last week's SNL Weekend Update was fucking epic... Hopefully this week's [no SNL this week? :( aww] and Last Week will tide me over until TDS is back...

I understand some people tried to create a Nightly Show in the UK... I haven't actually seen it (nothing you don't have to sign up for seems to be online yet..) but I heard it was saved by the same person who saved Big Brother many years ago so.. on that account I haven't looked too hard, [hmm, judge-y of me] but I can't imagine that it'll be the same as the Nightly Show:

No comments:

Post a Comment