Monday 27 March 2017

Okay, two things:

1: This page has seen a huge uptick in hits since that guy drove his car into a bunch of people then stabbed someone and got shot for his pains. You may have noticed that I haven't said anything about it. That's because in my estimation of the world this is not a significant outlier or a red flag for anything that I'm involved in except by its proximity. These are things that I talk about here anyway and therefore I haven't felt a need to discuss it directly.

With that in mind, I've just seen a statement which lets me know that something I've been talking about for fucking ages [with people in my life] is coming to the fore in society. "There will be lessons to learn including whether [...] the perpetrator was directed or groomed to commit such an appalling crime." Once or twice I've mentioned a [third wheel] piece that I'm slowly churning through in the background, Manipulation... we haven't defined the words yet, that's why the author of the above [at a guess] was fumbling for the word and put down two to give you a contrast bc the doesn't currently occur in conversation or text on a regular enough basis that it came to mind. Language changes fastest by use so I'm working on this Coercion/Manipulation piece... eta-post month or so. [re-learning a little deutsche to get another perspective on it too... eep..].

2: Also while writing ^^ the pigeons prompted me to put food down outside.... hehe I've seen the pregnant lady! She's not pregnant anymore, disappeared out the gate when I got close! There must be someone at home presently caring for the babies :D She's got plenty of weight on her still and looked tired but healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment