Friday 24 March 2017

I am such an ass, nearly choked to death on coffee a moment ago...

It looks like people have been using the sounds so here's another couple that I like:

Studying/Focus:
1. This one I write to 432hz
2. For editing 'alpha wave'
3. Very similar to the 'love frequency' been using it primarily for thinking and meditation (below)


Conversation Makers:
[1.] [Alpha wave placeholder bc I can't find it yet but it was great... trawling through history now...]
2. This is something I feel that everyone should know ;) even if it's not in the same vein.
3. You might not even know this is playing if you have it low on volume, but it'll have the impact anyway... A little while ago in our mad house we had a bunch of people together (half stoned, half drunk) on very different wavelengths, this sound-thing really seemed to help conversation. I've also used this frequency for meditation.

Just come across this while looking up the others, quite enjoying it so far... oh, nope, giving me a headache.

Lastly, on the means piece.. been avoiding but I'm actually working in it again today, eta-post give me a week or two to get it back in order and re-write-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment