Friday 24 March 2017

P.s. Thanks Daily Show Noah lol .. now I can just get a fedora!!
Then everyone will understand that I'm celibate and I could go out for a drink with mates without getting hit on by random people. Not that there's anything wrong with being-or-hitting on people but it's a pain in the ass to try explain non-religious celibacy over the music and without becoming centre of attention for something that's honestly just uncomfortable to talk about in a large group (sometimes I say I'm taking vows... it's easier). And the moment you say 'No sorry, that's not, I don't..' they ask.. oh boy do they ask: I once sat grumpily beside an actual friend while being asked (by a 'friend') my full story (we're talking at least an hour) right back to the paedophilia and networks of rapists and through to why I'm now celibate - then he spent the taxi ride home hitting on my friend by text... *sigh* I could've maybe should've told him to shut up but he shouldn't fucking ask...
        If only it were as easy as an item of clothing. Just for an illusory moment there it was lol
Oh and for the record.. may have been oooohs in the studio, I laughed aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment