Wednesday 13 December 2017

I've talked about this before.. maybe even bored you, but I've just seen an example of this discussed and I'm furious.

seriously
Trevor Noah claims the bullies helped make him what he is. This is a fallacy. His life's experience has made him what he is and if those experiences had included the kind of healthy (supportive) pushing then it's quite possible he would be in the same place as roughly the same person. Experiencing shitty things does force people to consider things in a different way and since your life is largely swayed by your perspective on it this can lead to some major changes.


Did you know this is also something that two of my three paedophiles claimed they were doing for me... challenging me to be more.. because they'd raped me.

The idea that having had shit in your life makes you a better person is utterly absurd.

Shit happens in life and sometimes that cannot be avoided, sometimes.... the volcano erupts... but do people need others to beat them in order to toughen up? Absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment