Tuesday 4 April 2017

This guy, "And now I'm a refugee in France - but let me to live, man. I don't want anything from you. I don't want eating from you. I don't want anything from you. I don't need help! But let me to live."

A trailer went up for this a little while ago. The full extended with english subs which I think complete runs for four hours or more so it's broken into an hour & ~20min blocks, Volumes 1-3 (below, from the beginning).



[Oh Jonathan and Argus - these two made my day :)

Add: Thinking and talking with a friend recently.. she's unconvinced but.. it seems to me that innocence behaves an awful lot like trust - once gone it feels devoid, takes a long time (relative to the losing) to heal and when returned can be empowering in that expansive sort of way. The dissimilarities aren't even too different.... there you go folks, my pondering for the day. Now I'm off to get into meetings with commissioners and do some legalese translating - happy tuesday!]

Sudden seemingly simple realisation: I'm posting these links today because the more people from places and cultures that I meet/understand the more I love humanity and with the world news the way it is, I need some love for humans right now.

Thank you (persons reading this) sometimes you guys are the people who make me feel like there are others out there that want these connections too. I mean everyone reading - who know who you are, who hit when I'm hitting it, catch the flow..

No comments:

Post a Comment