Wednesday 26 April 2017

Shorty's outside with a flock, Big Bird and a beautiful pale tan female I've come to call Elegance :) Platypus's doing well, she's put on weight and isn't so desperate for pretty much the biggest hugs I've had from a feline. We're no closer to finding her previous loved ones though my housemate seems inclined to keep her as long as we can!

My brain's not working today, it's like a hub of static. Can't hold a thought long enough to .. write a sentence. So starting from November I'm watching Daily Show back to the present, great thing is whole chunks of it are like new bc I don't remember anything lol .. .. .. As Paul Ryan: 'Weeks and months of years spent not doing anything,' that one got funnier with time.

Last but not least I came across this guy online today. There's some interesting things in here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment