Friday 21 April 2017

Accidentally picked up another stray! Now we have six rats (more since I think the little lady's pregnant again), two or three giant humans depending on the day and a cat named Platypus.. in a four room house, it's a bit mad. Outside wildlife is doing well: Shorty's dad graced us with a visit, the cat was initially brought inside for scaring birds and teddy face the wild rat (who seems happy now the cat's gone!)

Otherwise I'm on day 3 of this round of migraine and it sucks - stairs are evil and why do we need a bladder anyway? Daily Show's had some fucking awesome interviews again, other shows that I like are back on and .. well I can't complain too hard at being forced into sitting on my ass watching tv and staving the ache off with the occasional smoke. It could be a whole lot worse.


Oh so I've been thinking about structure and formatting again: do you remember the Three Point thingy that went for pages and never really got anywhere except I think maybe it told a story.. well the means piece has turned into something like that. Ideas that don't quite string together so I'll probably be posting as a mini-series on Protest... which, uh, yeah, look around bc the whole world seems to be in on this game right now.   .. I was gonna say something derogatory about Thatcher / May here.. but they knida tell the joke for you [link died.. new image]

No comments:

Post a Comment