Sunday 27 November 2016

Communication is key. I've said this before...won't wear you out saying again but...
This bullshit is fucking unbelievable, how can anyone pretend they didn't know fracking was harmful to the environment.. and that would have knock on effects, like house pricing.. I know that and I've only heard of this thing a handful of times until the last year or so (when everyone started shouting about it). I mean - duh, science, people - it's never as complicated if you actually look at the data. And I mean yeah, obviously people who were literally covering up a report to push something through first should probably be arrested or fined or something (I like the Last Man on Earth method of stocks until everyone's happy for you to come out, but that might push us back towards Shakespearean style torture and death, so I'm willing to pass on stocks if you guys are..)... but lets not pretend it wasn't obviously a bad idea from the get-go.

"Oh no. This is a society and we have rules."
*sigh* this shit.

so there's a drabble over here

No comments:

Post a Comment