Friday 14 October 2016

Pain is the blinkers of life, for me. It stops me from looking around in wonder, at the people, at the way that things are spreading and becoming so much more open over the last decade. There's a lot more respect overall for most people, from the simplistic (homophobia, racism etc) through to the everyday, casual cruelties seem to fly under people's radars less often. I'm sat in a room, watching crows fly, wishing that I don't want to fall over every time I get up (because it would be so much easier to just fall down again) and knowing that I'm going to keep getting up.. just to fucking spite myself. Because you make things better by active intent.



Maybe I'm screaming into the wind. perhaps this will never change. But sometimes you gotta strive for the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment